Sunday, September 15, 2013

U.S. Trivia App

 

 
Today I helped Mrs. Branch do some yard work.  I got a little distracted though.  She has a really nice garden area with a lot of flowers that attract butterflies.  While I was raking leaves several big butterflies were flying around the flowers.  Here are some pictures of the butterflies I saw. 

 
After a while I think Mrs. Branch caught on to the fact that I wasn't really doing any work, so she told me I could go inside and play with her IPad.  I found this free U.S. Trivia app which is a game that asks you to name the capital of all the states.  To make it a little bit easier it gives you four answers to choose from.  Since I plan on going all over the United States on my adventures, I thought I should brush up. 
 
Apparently I didn't know as much as I thought I did.  Guess I'll be playing this game a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment