Friday, September 13, 2013

At the Bass Pro Shop

 

We went to the Bass Pro Shop in Leeds today.  From the outside it looked like a giant log cabin.  When we got inside there were stuffed animals everywhere.  It was a little bit scary, but I just had to get used to the fact that they weren't alive.
 
There was a huge water tank with a cascading waterfall that had all kinds of fresh water fish. There were even arcade games upstairs that you could play. This was an interesting place with all kinds of outdoor equipment. 


I asked Mrs. Branch if she could buy a four wheeler, but she said "NO!"  Then I asked about a boat, again she said "NO!"  So I gave up on the big items.  I did find this cool camouflage chair.  Can you see me?  Mrs. Branch said this chair didn't really go with the décor in her house, so it was a big "NO!" on that too.




Today I found that the number one disadvantage to being flat is being put in an envelope and placed in the mouth of a bass mailbox. 




This was my Duck Dynasty encounter.  After hearing my story on how I became flat, this is all they had to say, "Hmmmm."

No comments:

Post a Comment