Saturday, September 7, 2013

Out Shopping


Today Mrs. Branch took me shopping.  She said I needed some new outfits to take on my adventures, but I think she was just using that as an excuse to go shopping for herself.  We went to the Shops of Grand River which is an outlet mall in Leeds.  This mall was a lot different than the malls back home.  At this mall all the stores were outside rather than inside one big building.  The only down side would be going in and out of stores while it was raining or really cold outside.   We were lucky that today was such a nice, sunny day.  We walked and walked for hours.  There were 60 stores and a food court, so you can just imagine how much shopping we did.
 

We took a break during the afternoon and had some yogurt.  There were so many flavors to choose from.  For the toppings you could choose from fruits, candies, and syrups.  My favorite was the cake batter yogurt which I topped with white chocolate chips, peanut butter M&M’s, crushed Oreo cookies, and a little whipped cream.  It was delicious. 
 
                                                
 
After the yogurt break, Mrs. Branch took me to Learning Express.  I was in toy heaven.  They had books, games, and toys of all kinds.  They even had a train set that you could play with. 
 



I think that by the end of the day we had gone to all 60 stores.  I have to say I was a bit tired, but I think Mrs. Branch could have kept on going like the Energizer Bunny.  Once we got home she had me try on all my new outfits.  I still like my red shirt and blue pants the best. 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment